Atlas of Anatomy 2nd edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited By Anne M. Gilroy, Brian R. MacPherson and Lawrence M. Ross
Publisher: Thieme eBook Format: PDF Size: 347.3MB
The new gold standard for learning anatomy…Atlas of Anatomy, Second Edition, is the essential resource for anyone studying gross anatomy. Packed with over 2,400 full-color illustrations, this atlas guides you step-by-step through each region of the body, helping you master the details of anatomy.
* Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, thorough labeling and descriptive captions * Even more clinical correlations help students make the connection between anatomy and medicine* Coverage of each region intuitively arranged to simplify learning: beginning with the skeletal framework, then adding muscles, organs, vasculature, and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations that put it all together * Over 170 tables summarize key anatomic information for ease of study and review * Innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic * Surface anatomy spreads now include regions and reference lines or planes in addition to landmarks and palpable structures to develop physical exam skills * Muscle Fact spreads ideal for memorization, reference, and review organize the essentials about muscles, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action * New sectional anatomy spreads at the end of units build familiarity with 2D views of anatomic regions * Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation Atlas of Anatomy is the student’s choice: Thieme is the best anatomy atlas by far, hands down. Clearer pictures, more pictures, more realistic pictures, structures broken up in ways that make sense and shown from every angle…includes clinical correlations and summary charts of innervations and actions. That’s about all there is to it. Just buy it. Thank you Thieme!!! Ok, now back to studying…In my opinion this book surpasses them all. It’s the artwork. The artist has found the perfect balance of detail and clarity. Some of these illustrations have to be seen to be believed…The pearls of clinical information are very good and these add significance to the information and make it easier to remember. Easier to remember is key.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.