|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Biomechanics of the Upper Limbs: Mechanics, Modelling and musculoskeletal Injuries|
|Authors / Editors:||Andris Freivalds|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|Genre:||Medicine, Orthopedics, Physiotherapy|
|eBook Size:||41.3 MB|
Biomechanics of the Upper Limbs: Mechanics, Modeling and Musculoskeletal Injuries, Second Edition offers vital information and tools to improve analysis of external forces and their effects on the human body. This can help ergonomists better understand job stressors and the role they play in the development of disorders, enabling them to modify the work environment and educate practitioners to better control harmful situations.
Using the author’s medical and engineering expertise to distill essential subject matter and useful technical data, this comprehensive text explores:
Biomechanics of the upper limbs and the motor control system. The structure and physiology of the human musculoskeletal and neuromuscular systems. Recent research findings and solutions to various ergonomic problems. Models of various components of the neuromuscular systems, as well as larger systems in the upper limbs. Risk factors for disorders and tools used to identify their causes.
Designed as a textbook for a typical semester-long graduate-level engineering or kinesiology course, this book includes a link to an ancillary website that offers materials such as PowerPoint® slides, sample exams, and an instructor’s manual with complete solutions. It also serves as a practical, up-to-date, engineering-oriented resource for researchers, industrial ergonomists, industrial hygienists, and medical professionals who require supplementary material.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 2nd Edition handbook of Biomechanics of the Upper Limbs serves as Reference Material for Orthopedists and Physiotherapists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form