Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 5th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited By David X. Cifu
Publisher: Elsevier eBook Format: PDF Size: 170 MB
This Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5th Edition is edited by David X. Cifu. This Fifth Edition is most-trusted resource for physiatry knowledge and techniques, this Textbook remains an essential guide for the entire rehabilitation team. With proven science and comprehensive guidance, this medical reference book addresses a range of topics to offer every patient maximum pain relief and optimal return to function.
In-depth coverage of the indications for and limitations of axial and peripheral joints through therapies enables mastery of these techniques.
Optimize the use of ultrasound in diagnosis and treatment.
A chapter covering PM&R in the international community serves to broaden your perspective in the field.
Detailed illustrations allow you to gain a clear visual understanding of important concepts.
New lead editor Dr. David Cifu was selected by Dr. Randall Braddom to retain a consistent and readable format. Additional new authors and editors provide a fresh perspective to this edition.
Features comprehensive coverage of the treatment of concussions and military amputees.
Includes brand-new information on rehabilitating wounded military personnel, the latest injection techniques, speech/swallowing disorders, head injury rehabilitation, and the rehabilitation of chronic diseases.
New chapters on pelvic floor disorders and sensory impairments keep you at the forefront of the field. Reader friendly design features an updated table of contents and improved chapter approach for an enhanced user experience.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.