Construction Program Management eBook PDF Free Download
Best Practices and Advances in Program Management Series
Edited by Joseph Delaney
Publisher: CRC Press eBook Format: PDF Size: 11.3 MB
This Construction Program Management: Best Practices and Advances in Program Management Series is edited by Joseph Delaney. Although construction is one of the largest industries in the United States, it lags behind other industries in its implementation of modern management techniques such as those contained in the Standard for Program Management (the Standard) by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This First Edition textbook of Construction Program Management details the successful use of the PMI approach for the construction of capital programs. It demonstrates, through case studies, how implementation of PMI’s set of tools and techniques can improve the chances of program success. Exploring tactical and strategic management methods, the book outlines a structured, process-based approach to construction program management that leverages structure to bring order to what can otherwise feel like an overwhelming challenge.
The opening chapter focuses on basic definitions of project management and program management―highlighting their similarities and differences. A summary review of the Standard describes how these management concepts can be applied to capital construction programs. Explains how to apply the principles of PMI’s Standard for Program Management to construction programs. Describes the difference between leadership (strategic) and management (tactical) skills. Compares and contrasts the program management principles included in the PMI Body of Knowledge with those of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) Through the use of case studies this Construction Program Management book provides students, practitioners, and stakeholders with a guided tour through each phase of the program management life cycle. Using language that is easy to understand, the book shows that with the right team, the right leader, and the proper implementation of the steps outlined, all programs can obtain true success.
Who can Refer this Book
This 1st Edition handbook of Construction Program Management: Best Practices and Advances in Program Management Series serves as Reference Material for Engineering Students and Engineers. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Civil Engineers.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.