|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Dermatology for the Advanced Practice Nurse|
|Authors / Editors:||Faye Lyons and Lisa Ousley|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|Publisher:||Springer Publishing Company|
|Genre:||Medicine, Nursing, Dermatology|
|eBook Size:||4.2 MB|
This is the first primary care dermatology reference written by and for nurses. It focuses on approximately 60 skin conditions that are commonly seen in primary care settings and provides unique decision trees to assist in accurate diagnosis. Organized for quick access, the book presents conditions alphabetically and includes evidence-based treatment and management strategies along with full-color photos taken during actual office visits. Dermatologic diagnostics cover skin assessment, specimen collection procedures, and use of mechanical devices, along with relevant evidence-based topical, systemic, and surgical treatment options.
The resource provides an overview of dermatology basics including skin anatomy and physiology and skin terminology. Illustrations, graphs, and skin terminology help to accurately document descriptions of rashes, lesions, and diseases during diagnostic evaluations. The book also defines risk factors in relation to skin conditions and diseases and delineates conditions common to specific populations. A broad range of management strategies is presented along with alerts for when expert follow-up is indicated. To promote rapid identification of skin conditions, each is presented in a consistent organization that includes overview, epidemiology, pathology/histology, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, treatment/management, special considerations and appropriate referrals, and patient education. The Clinical Pearls feature captures the authors” expertise. Additional photos are available from the website as a digital photo archive.
Focuses on approximately 60 common dermatological conditions with high-quality, full-color photos.
Presents four unique decision trees to foster accurate diagnosis and clinical decision making.
Delivers evidence-based protocols for diagnosis, treatment, and management.
Uses a consistent format to promote quick access to information.
Written by advanced-degree nurse practitioners with nurses” informational needs in mind.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 1st Edition handbook of Dermatology for the Advanced Practice Nurse serves as Reference Material for Dermatologists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form