Edwards’ Treatment of Drinking Problems 6th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
A Guide for the Helping Professions
Edited by Keith Humphreys and Anne Lingford-Hughes
Publisher: Cambridge eBook Format: PDF Size: 3 MB
This Edwards’ Treatment of Drinking Problems: A Guide for the Helping Professions, 6th Edition is edited by Keith Humphreys and Anne Lingford-Hughes. Presenting state-of-the-art, accessible reviews of the expanding science of alcohol treatment, integrated with down to earth, practical guides to the management of a wide range of clinical situations, this new Sixth Edition textbook of Edwards’ Treatment of Drinking Problems is compassionate toward patients, optimistic about treatment, and candid about the clinical and professional challenges embedded in the treatment endeavour.
The coverage updates the science that has occurred in the half-decade since the last edition, most notably in the areas of neuroscience, neuroimaging and pharmacotherapy, and includes expanded discussion of historical and public policy forces that have shaped the alcohol treatment field. The book recognizes that drinking problems occur across all social structures and cannot be neatly confined to the specialist addiction treatment sector. This text is relevant to all those working to help those with a drinking problem, meeting the needs of general medical practitioners, psychiatrists and other medical specialists, nurses, psychotherapists, counselors, psychologists, alcohol support workers, social workers and occupational therapists, amongst others.
Who can Refer this Book
This 6th Edition handbook of Edwards’ Treatment of Drinking Problems: A Guide for the Helping Professions serves as Reference Material for all professions and public. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.