Electromagnetic Compatibility eBook PDF Free Download
Analysis and Case Studies in Transportation
Edited by Donald G. Baker
Publisher: Wiley eBook Format: PDF Size: 5.4 MB
This Electromagnetic Compatibility: Analysis and Case Studies in Transportation is edited by Donald G. Baker. This First Edition textbook of Electromagnetic Compatibility is a mathematically-rich extension of courses required to maintain the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), and the European Union certifications. The text provides an in-depth study of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) issues related to specific topics in transportation and communications, including Light Rail Transit, shadow effects, and radio dead spots, through the analysis of real-world case studies in the United States and Europe. The author provides Cartesian, cylindrical, and spherical solutions that can be applied to Maxwell’s and Wave Equations.
This Electromagnetic Compatibility book covers topics such as SCADA Systems, shielding, and complexities of radio frequencies and their effect on communication houses. The author also provides information for alternative industries to apply the solutions from the case studies and background content to their own professions. Presents a series of over twenty real-world case studies related to EMC in transportation and communications Covers power line radiation, shadow effects on subway cars, train control systems, and edge distortions Includes the OATS testing method and Department of Transportation (DOT) test Provides access to a companion website housing power point slides and additional appendices Electromagnetic Compatibility: Analysis and Case Studies in Transportation is a reference for practicing engineers involved in transportation and communications, as well as post-graduate engineering students studying transportation and communications in engineering.
Who can Refer this Book
This 1st Edition handbook of Electromagnetic Compatibility: Analysis and Case Studies in Transportation serves as Reference Material for Engineering Students and Engineers. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Mechanical Engineers.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.