Fiber Optic Communications eBook PDF Free Download
Fundamentals and Applications
Edited by Shiva Kumar and M. Jamal Deen
Publisher: Wiley eBook Format: PDF Size: 9.54 MB
This Fiber Optic Communications: Fundamentals and Applications is edited by Shiva Kumar and M. Jamal Deen. Fiber-optic communication systems have advanced dramatically over the last four decades, since the era of copper cables, resulting in low-cost and high-bandwidth transmission. Fiber optics is now the backbone of the internet and long-distance telecommunication. Without it we would not enjoy the benefits of high-speed internet, or low-rate international telephone calls. This First Edition textbook of Fiber Optic Communications introduces the basic concepts of fiber-optic communication in a pedagogical way. The important mathematical results are derived by first principles rather than citing research articles. In addition, physical interpretations and real-world analogies are provided to help students grasp the fundamental concepts.
Lucid explanation of key topics such as fibers, lasers, and photodetectors.
Includes recent developments such as coherent communication and digital signal processing.
Comprehensive treatment of fiber nonlinear transmission.
This Fiber Optic Communications 1st Edition includes worked examples, exercises, and answers.
Accompanying website with PowerPoint slides and numerical experiments in MATLAB.
Intended primarily for senior undergraduates and graduates studying fiber-optic communications, the book is also suitable as a professional resource for researchers working in the field of fiber-optic communications.
Who can Refer this Book
This 1st Edition handbook of Fiber Optic Communications: Fundamentals and Applications serves as Reference Material for Engineering Students and Engineers. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Electrical and Computer Engineers.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.