Functional Training Handbook eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Craig Liebenson
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer eBook Format: PDF Size: 31.98 MB
This Functional Training Handbook is edited by Craig Liebenson. Reach a whole new level of physical training with this First Edition of Functional Training Handbook, whose big-picture approach to movement fosters lifelong health, mobility, and athletic development. This practical textbook delivers clear, how-to- information, an array of sport-specific guidelines, and key principles that will keep your clients at peak performance. Join the revolution to improve sports performance, treat injury, and re-train patterns with this comprehensive guide to the body and its movement.
Sport specific chapters in this 1st Edition of Functional Training Handbook include Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, Dance, Football, Golf, Hockey, Mixed Martial Arts, Olympic Weight Lifting, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Surfing, and Tennis. Emphasis on functional exercise explores the physics of weight-bearing and balance to reduce repetitive motion injuries. Guides to injury prevention, safe workouts, re-injury avoidance, and practical strategies for active athletes
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.