|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Handbook of Signs & Symptoms|
|Authors / Editors:||Andrea Borchers|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|Genre:||Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing|
|eBook Size:||7 MB|
This newly updated Handbook of Signs & Symptoms, 5th Edition proves it is still the must-have clinical nursing tool for improving patient safety, by increasing assessment accuracy. Quick-scan entries from A to Z offer the on-the-spot answers you need for more than 500 signs and symptoms, covering definitions, causes, patient history, exams, diagnostics, and interventions. Save time and increase your assessment confidence Reach for this crucial guide! You can improve patient safety with NEW signs and symptoms related to emerging diseases and disorders, including avian influenza, respiratory syncytial virus, Kawasaki disease, and the currently epidemic metabolic syndrome NEW appendix provides definitions and common causes of 250 less-familiar or nonspecific signs and symptoms NEW techniques for evoking patient responses NEW pediatric, psychiatric, and nail and tongue signs and NEW focus on obtaining health history needed for comprehensive, reliable documentation.
It features Quick-reference A to Z format that arms you with assessment guidance for 530 signs and symptoms Convenient carry-it-with-you [or keep-it-handy] size Up-to-date methods for determining each sign or symptom’s identity, cause and nursing implications description of sign or symptom is followed by History and physical examination Guidelines for detailed history and exam what to ask, what to examine, and how Emergency interventions Life, limb and organ-threatening signs and symptoms with recommended nursing interventions Medical causes Differential diagnosis common causative diseases and disorders related to each sign and symptom and subtle indicators that keep assessments on track and other causes Medications and herbal remedies associated with each complaint.
It also includes Special considerations Patient positioning to ease comfort preparation for diagnostic testing reducing anxiety signs of complications Patient counseling Patient teaching for comfort and safety explaining causes, treatment, and possible outcoms providing support referrals Pediatric pointers, Geriatric pointers, and Gender cues Age and gender issues affecting sign and symptom’s presentation, detection, and interpretation Charts that help differentiate among a sign or symptom’s multiple causes, and differences among similar signs and symptoms and Tables on signs and symptoms relating to bioterrorism agents and herbal remedies.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 5th Edition handbook of Handbook of Signs & Symptoms serves as Reference Material for all those who belongs to Medical Fields. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form