|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Imported Skin Diseases|
|Authors / Editors:||William R. Faber, Roderick J. Hay and Bernard Naafs|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||6.5 MB|
Global movement of people leads to the global movement of disease. International travel enables skin diseases to move around the world with increasing ease. Skin diseases transmitted through casual contact with people, animal vectors and a foreign environment are particularly prone to transport. Dermatologists need to recognize the signs and symptoms of disease not native to their environment to enable proper diagnosis and care.
Imported Skin Diseases provides a clinical guide to the foreign diseases increasingly seen in ‘Western’ clinics. With a focus on accurate diagnosis and effective therapy, the book covers:
Differences between pigmented and non-pigmented skin.
Viral, bacterial and fungal Infections.
Sexually transmitted diseases.
Written by an international team of experts, with practical tips throughout, Imported Skin Diseases prepares you for the unusual skin diseases you are increasingly likely to see in your clinic.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 2nd Edition handbook of Imported Skin Diseases serves as Reference Material for Dermatologists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form