|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolism|
|Authors / Editors:||David A. Bender|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||7.9 MB|
Extensively revised and updated to reflect our current understanding of nutritional and dietary requirements, Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolism, Fourth Edition includes new information examining the role of nutrition in common chronic diseases. Also new to this edition are revised end-of-chapter exercises, key point summaries, and a CD-ROM with PowerPoint presentations for each chapter, self-assessment tests, clinical problems, a virtual laboratory, and a program for nutrient analysis and meal evaluation.
Retaining the wealth of detailed information delivered in the accessible manner of its predecessors, this fourth edition continues to provide a clear introduction to the principles of nutrition and metabolism, the interactions between diet and health, and the scientific basis for dietary goals and recommendations. The author uses concise, authoritative language to emphasize and describe the underlying biochemistry that is essential to an understanding of nutrient function and the ability to evaluate and interpret future advances in nutrition science. With clear and simple diagrams, the text explores the physiological need for food and describes the metabolic pathways, their integration and control, and the biochemical basis of their nutritional and physiological importance. It covers digestion and absorption and the metabolic roles of ATP, enzymes, and coenzymes. Describing the functional utilization of protein, fats, and carbohydrates, the book discusses macronutrients in terms of energy yield, energy balane, and reserves. It also covers the endocrinology of metabolic control and the biochemistry of vitamins and minerals.
Examining nutritional biochemistry and the role of diet in heath and disease, Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolism, Fourth Edition provides the scientific basis from which to make prudent and healthy dietary recommendations.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 4th Edition handbook of Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolism serves as Reference Material for all those who belongs to Medical Fields. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form