|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN|
|Authors / Editors:||Diane M. Billings and Desiree Hensel|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||6.6 MB|
The 11th edition of Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN provides the highest-quality practice questions, detailed rationales, and preparation strategies needed to succeed on the NCLEX-RN® examination. This revised reprint has been updated to ensure that content will help both U.S. and Canadian students to succeed on the licensure examination, with enhanced laboratory values, medication information, and diversity representation.
The practice tests are organized into four major content areas: obstetrics, pediatrics, medical-surgical, and mental health nursing, and are followed by 6 comprehensive tests with a random selection of questions from all content areas. Other features include rationales for both incorrect and correct answers choices, all the types of alternate-format questions found on the NCLEX, an overview of the licensing examination, test-taking strategies for each question format, and study tips, including instructions for creating a personal study plan.
In addition, there is a CD-ROM containing questions that allow students to practice test-taking skills in both a study and review mode, as well as student and instructor resources on thePoint.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 11th Edition handbook of Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN serves as Reference Material for Nursing Students and Nurses. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical and Pharmacy Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form