|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Molecular Biology of Cancer: Mechanisms, Targets and Therapeutics|
|Authors / Editors:||Lauren Pecorino|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|
|eBook Size:||2.9 MB|
Cells in our body undergo tightly regulated replication to enable growth to occur in a precise, and to ensure that damaged or worn out tissues are replaced. Regulation is mediated via many different mechanisms; it is when these mechanisms fail, and regulation is lost, that cancer can result. Recent advances in molecular cell biology have greatly expanded our understanding of the processes and mechanisms that underpin the regulation of cell replication, and what is happening at the molecular level when these fail.
The third edition of The Molecular Biology of Cancer: Mechanisms, Targets, and Therapeutics offers a fresh approach to the study of the molecular basis of cancer, by showing how our understanding of the defective mechanisms that drive cancer is leading to the development of new targeted therapeutic agents.
Opening with an overview of the key hallmarks of cancer as a disease state, the book then leads us through the principal processes that become altered in cancer cells, and explains how the failure of these processes can lead to the onset of cancer.
Uniquely, within each chapter, students are shown how this molecular knowledge is being applied to develop new targeted therapeutic strategies.
Written with students in mind, the book features a variety of learning features to help students engage with, and master, the concepts presented. The emphasis is not on exhaustive coverage of the field, but on acquiring a solid understanding of the essentials of the subject–and an appreciation of how a theoretical understanding can be transformed into therapeutic benefit. The Molecular Biology of Cancer is an invaluable resource for any student wishing to gain an insight into the molecular basis of the disease–and uncover possible solutions for its effective control.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 3rd Edition handbook of Molecular Biology of Cancer serves as Reference Material for Oncologists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form