|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Ophthalmic Nursing|
|Authors / Editors:||Mary E. Shaw, Agnes Lee and Rosalind Stollery|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|Genre:||Medicine, Ophthalmology, Nursing|
|eBook Size:||4.27 MB|
There have been many changes in the arena of ophthalmic care since the last edition of this book was published. This fourth edition has been fully updated and revised to reflect these recent advances in care, and incorporates new information on patient care, contexts of care, and expanded roles.
It includes a greater emphasis on the primary care setting, more information on issues such as new treatments, infection control, and use of technology, greater detail on theatre, anaesthetics and recovery, and new information on the role of other healthcare professionals involved in ophthalmic care. Now with colour illustrations throughout, this accessible text also includes evidence-based procedure guidelines and reflective practice exercises that enable the reader to apply the learning in practice.
Written by highly regarded authors based at The University of Manchester and Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, Ophthalmic Nursing is a must-have for every eye department.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 4th Edition handbook of Ophthalmic Nursing serves as Reference Material for Ophthalmologists and Nurses. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form