|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Pickard’s Manual of Operative Dentistry|
|Authors / Editors:||Avijit Banerjee and Timothy F. Watson|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||52.2 MB|
It is vital for modern dentists to appreciate the effects of disease on the dental tissues and the science underpinning the materials that they use in order to maximize restoration success and longevity. Their interaction in this book catalyses the development of the operative skills required to prepare and restore teeth effectively.
The 9th edition of this classic dental textbook has been extensively re-worked, re-styled, and updated to keep abreast of current knowledge, principles, and the modern practice of operative dentistry. The book describes, in a clear and structured manner, the causes of dental disease, methods of identifying the disease process in our patients, and the development and execution of patient-centred management strategies based on disease control and lesion prevention. Common operative procedures and techniques are explained in concise bulleted points, tables, and flowcharts and illustrated in full colour.
The authors are world-renowned experts in the field of Cariology, Minimally Invasive Dentistry, and Dental Biomaterials. New chapters on patient management, disease diagnosis, and risk assessment, with the correlation of dental histology and the material chemistry, combine in this new edition to provide a unique insight into the contemporary world of Operative Dentistry.
This book is the ideal support, at all undergraduate levels, for dental undergraduates and dental care professionals (e.g. therapists) and will act as a solid reference for further post-graduate education.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 9th Edition handbook of Pickard’s Manual of Operative Dentistry serves as Reference Material for Dentists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Dental Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form