Project Management 11th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
A System Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling
Edited by Harold Kerzner
Publisher: Wiley eBook Format: PDF Size: 25 MB
This Project Management: A System Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling, 11th Edition is edited by Harold Kerzner. This Eleventh Edition textbook of the bestselling “bible” of Project Management maintains the streamlined approach of the prior editions and moves the content even closer to PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®). New content has been added to this edition on measuring project management ROI, value to the organization and to customers, and much more. The capstone “super” case on the “Iridium Project” has been maintained, covering all aspects of project management. Increased use of sidebars throughout the book helps further align it with the PMBOK and the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam.
This new Project Management 11th Edition features significant expansion, including more than three dozen entirely new sections and updates on process supporting; types of project closure; project sponsorship; and culture, teamwork, and trust. This comprehensive guide to the principles and practices of project management: Offers new sections on added value, business intelligence, project governance, and much more. Provides twenty-five case studies covering a variety of industries, almost all of which are real-world situations drawn from the author’s practice. Includes 400 discussion questions and more than 125 multiple-choice questions. Serves as an excellent study guide for the PMP Certification Exam.
Who can Refer this Book
This 11th Edition handbook of Project Management: A System Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling serves as Reference Material for Engineering Students and Engineers. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Engineers.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.