|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults|
|Authors / Editors:||Charles M. Court-Brown, James D. Heckman, Margaret M. McQueen, William M. Ricci and Paul Tornetta III|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||162.2 MB|
Need the go-to reference on adult bone and joint injuries? Get the definitive, two volume guide on fracture treatment, written by the world’s top orthopaedic surgeons: Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults. This fully updated and expanded 8th edition offers up-to-the-minute research and recommendations from more than 80 leading orthopaedic experts from around the world. An essential resource on fractures for every orthopaedic surgeon or resident.
NEW chapters on: Management of the Geriatric or Elderly Patient; Management of Bone Defects; Psychological Aspect of Trauma
NEW authors from countries including India, China, Columbia, Greece, and Denmark
NEW 10 new full length videos added to the video library. All videos feature easy navigation so you can go directly to specific steps in the procedure, or watch the entire procedure from start to finish
Pearls and Pitfalls and preventive measures listed for all procedures
NEW Time-saving outline template for easy quick-reference
“Before the Case” checklists of all necessary equipment for each surgical procedure
Preferred Technique section provides algorithms explaining each author’s choice of preferred procedure.
Full-color operative photos, tables, x-rays, diagrams, and more than 500 line drawings of surgical procedures.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 8th Edition handbook of Rockwood and Green’s Fractures in Adults serves as Reference Material for Orthopedists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form