|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||The Alopecias: Diagnosis and Treatments|
|Authors / Editors:||Pierre Bouhanna and Eric Bouhanna|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||143.6 MB|
The Alopecias: Diagnosis and Treatments provides a practical answer to most diagnostic and therapeutic matters related to the different types of alopecia physicians may encounter in daily practice. It also presents a clear classification of all the types of alopecia.
Among the topics covered are diffuse alopecia, traumatic alopecia, the male patient with androgenetic alopecia, the female patient with androgenetic alopecia, cicatricial alopecia, alopecia areata, congenital alopecia, and specific problems posed by alopecia in patients of African and Asian origin.
The book’s chapters are divided into four major categories. The first one reviews biology and hair investigations. The second is dedicated to clinical pathology: describes various hair diseases including all major pathological conditions of the scalp affecting hair growth. The third emphasizes the role of aesthetic and reconstructive hair transplantation or scalp surgery. And the fourth covers cosmetic treatment, new medical innovations, and the latest procedures in aesthetic surgery.
This book will help you understand the basic pathophysiology, clinical presentation, and the most effective treatment options for patients with hair-growth disorders.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 1st Edition handbook of The Alopecias serves as Reference Material for Dermatologists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form