|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Veterinary Parasitology|
|Authors / Editors:||M. A. Taylor, R. L. Coop and R. L. Wall|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||40.2 MB|
The recipient of much praise and acclaim, Veterinary Parasitology is widely considered to be the definitive veterinary parasitology reference for practitioners and students alike. This Fourth Edition has been developed and enhanced into a two-part reference to reflect recent advances in the field, modern teaching practice, and updated parasite taxonomic classification systems.
Part One contains expanded individual parasite descriptions using current taxonomic status within three new chapters on Helminthology, Protozoology and Entomology. Further updated chapters are provided on: The laboratory diagnosis of parasitism, Antiparasitics, The epidemiology of parasitic diseases, and Host resistance to parasitic diseases. Host species chapters have been retained and expanded and are found in Part Two of the edition.
Tailored for those directly involved in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitic diseases of domestic animals.
Compatible with the diversity of current parasitology teaching modules – both for teaching parasite systematics and diseases on a host-organ basis.
Offers the most detailed parasite descriptions available today for teachers, research groups, veterinarians in practice and in government service, and others involved in aspects of parasitic disease.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 4th Edition handbook of Veterinary Parasitology serves as Reference Material for Veterinarians. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Veterinary Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form