Yoga Application for Low Back Pain eBook PDF Free Download
Edited By Dayanand Dongaonkar
Publisher: Jaypee eBook Format: PDF Size: 11.2 MB
This Yoga Application for Low Back Pain is edited by Dayanand Dongaonkar. This First Edition constitutes a crystallisation of the author’s experience of introducing the techniques and philosophy of yoga into the precincts of western hospital medicine, successfully. The intention is that a wider audience should have the benefit of a written guide where circumstances deny the presence of the teacher himself. The perception of disability through low back pain continues to increase geometrically in all western nations. Frustration with the failure of conventional forms of pain management (frequently major surgery) has led to vast experimentation with non-invasive techniques of pain control, many of which would have been regarded as outrageous and definitely unorthodox, until very recently. Desperation, however, can force a reconsideration of principles on even the most conservative of “orthodox” medical practitioner, and the low back pain epidemic currently afflicting our national finances and productivity is causing just such desperation. If an unconventional therapy is clearly achieving some success, then arguments against its use can only be the result of mean spirit and a lack of good sense.
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.